Kiluvai Tech Solutions seeks a UI/Web Developer Intern to join our team for a dynamic internship opportunity. We’re looking for an up-and-coming web developer who wants to gain real world experience working on web/mobile application.
What you will do through this intern?
Under the guidance from senior web developers
- Developing web applications
- Editing and updating corporate websites and web applications.
- Collaborating with team members on new projects and ideas
- ther duties as assigned
What qualifies you to join us as intern?
- Background in Computer Science or Information technology
- Experience with semantic HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Some experience with PHP
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the team to achieve departmental goals
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
You must be either an undergraduate or postgraduate fresher.
Compensation will be decided by the manager at the time of interview based on your skill and qualification. We currently do not provide housing or transportation reimbursement. Interns are not eligible for company benefits.